Hesitant Metis (Chie Amamiya)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
7 / 7 / 7 / 6
· 96 Damage to Target.
· 335 Damage to Target.
· 201 Recovery (Instantly restore a set amount of HP) to (Priority: Lowest Pure HP) Ally.
· Immortal (HP will not fall below 1, even after taking lethal damage) for 10s to 2 (Priority: Lowest Pure HP) Allies.
· 3%+22 Recovery (Restore a set amount of HP for a certain duration) for 10s to 2 (Priority: Lowest Pure HP) Allies.
· +70% Frenzy (Increase ATK and nullifies all attacks and debuffs 100% chance of being stunned for 5 seconds after the effect) for 14s to 2 (Priority: Lowest Pure HP) Allies.
· +5% Heal ↑ (Increase the effect of heal skills) to All Dark Allies.
· +5% Regen ↑ (Increase the effect of regen skills) to All Dark Allies.
· Metis's drive skill provides a large attack boost, which works well with Fever.
· Her skillset also allows you to survive the enemy's fever in PvP, with either Immortality or Berserk.
· If her Berserk buff is removed in any way, such as through Lan Fei's drive, then the stun will immediately trigger.
· Requires manual play to make full use of her kit.
· Tap scales to 2323 damage and 1118 HP heal at +6.
· Slide scales to 4%+107 HP regen at +6.
Date added(Tokyo): 2018-12-24