Nezha (龍の魔笛 ナタ)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
0 / 0 / 0 / 0
· Deal 687 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).
· Deal 2579 Damage, 95.1% chance to Remove Electrocution Debuff (Remove and can not recieve any Electrocution debuffs for the duration) for 2 Allies (Priority: with Electrocution) for 10 seconds .
· Deal 4109 Damage, grant Double-edged Sword (Increase ATK while decreasing DEF) (ATK Up & DEF Down 110.2%) to 5 Dark Type Allies (Highest ATK) for 2 turns..
· On World Bosses, Skill Charge Speed (Increases Skill Gauge Charge Speed; Stacks with effects that increase Skill Gauge charge amount) +74.5% for 5 Dark Type Allies for 2 turns.
· Deal 7164 Damage to 3 random Enemies, Skill Charge Speed (Increases Skill Gauge Charge Speed; Stacks with effects that increase Skill Gauge charge amount) +70% for Dark Type Allies for 3 turns..
· On World Bosses, Cooldown Reduced (Decrease the cooldown time of the target's Slide Skills over a certain period of time) -1 seconds for Dark Type Allies.
· ATK ↑ (Increase ATK) +18% for Dark Type Allies (on World Bosses, ATK +20% for Dark Type Allies).
· Tap scales to 2554 damage and 90.1% chance at +6.
· Slide scales to 4009 damage, 110.2%, and +74.5% at +6.
· The only Dark Double-Edge buffer for Light World Boss, and will be staple for that team moving forward.
· Can be useful for Light Ragna as well depending on uncap difference with supporter Neptune.
· Ignition Priority: Low.
· Longer duration for her slide after Ignition, but the buff doesn't increase in strength, making it low impact.
Date added(Tokyo): 2021-12-09