Natalis (戦場の天女 ナタリス)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
8 / 10 / 5 / 6
· Deal 694 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).
· Deal 2634 Damage to 2 Enemies (Priority: Highest ATK), 80.5% chance to remove one buff.
· In PVP, inflict Buff Drain (remove 1 buff from target, Drive Gauge +83 for Allies) to 2 Enemies (Highest ATK).
· Deal 4166 Damage to 3 Enemies (Priority: Lowest HP), inflict Guard Buff Blast (last applied guard buff is removed, then deal damage based on its effect type by a factor of x701) and 80.7% chance to inflict Smite (Stun and Skill Damage DEF -15%) for 6 seconds.
· In PvP, inflict Dancing Blade (DEF-20% and 706 DoT every 2 sec.) to 3 Enemies (Lowest HP) for 14 seconds.
· Deal 7681 Damage to 3 Enemies (Priority: Lowest HP), inflict Buff Blast (last applied buff is removed, then deal damage based on its effect type by a factor of x650) on Enemies (Priority: Buffed) and 85% chance to inflict Allure (Nullify effects of buffs on target, cannot be removed except by specific removal skills) for 16 seconds.
· In PvP, nullify Enemy's leader buff.
· Tap scales to 2609 damage, 80.5% chance and Drive Gauge +63 at +6.
· Slide scales to 4066 damage, x701 factor, and 706 DoT at +6.
· Top tier PvP debuffer with CC (crowd control) and damage tied up in one package.
· Guard blast also gets rid of annoying Immortal buff that would otherwise keep an enemy alive for longer.
· Uncaps are significant to both raise percentage chance to land her Smite, as well as increase her Dancing Blade and Guard Blast damage.
· Ignition Priority: Medium-High.
· Gains additional target at full Ignition, making her much more potent.
· Focus on survivability for her core stats, as she already has enough damage.
· Dancing Blade can stack with itself, so she can be run alongside Lady Bathory.
Date added(Tokyo): 2021-11-11