Reigning Medusa (Conquering Medusa)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
0 / 0 / 0 / 0
· 102 Damage to Target.
· 419 Damage to 2 Random Enemies.
· -22% ATK ↓ (Decrease ATK) for 12s to 2 Random Enemies.
· -15% Debuff EVA ↓ (Decrease EVA against debuff effects) for 12s to 2 Random Enemies.
· 775 Damage to 3 Random Enemies.
· 25% Taunt (Taunt the enemy and takes all attacks directed at allies, except for attacks that target all Allies) for 12s to Self.
· 75% Petrifying Touch (Have a chance to Petrify enemies that attack user) for 12s to Self.
· -20% Skill Weakening II (Decrease the Final Blow of a skill; Cannot be applied to Auto Attacks, Drive Skills, or duration effects) for 12s to 3 Random Enemies.
· 2281 Damage to 3 Priority (Priority: Stun Debuffed) Enemies.
· 500 Bonus Damage (Deals Bonus Damage) to 3 (Priority: Stun Debuffed) Enemies.
· 95% Chance for Petrify (Makes it impossible to act until receiving a certain number of attacks) for 3 Hits or 15s to 3 Random Enemies.
· -15% Debuff EVA ↓ (Decrease EVA against debuff effects) to All Light Enemies.
· Tap scales to 2570 damage and ATK -25.4% at +6.
· Slide scales to 3986 damage, 60.1% chance to activate Taunt, and 92.8% chance to inflict Petrify at +6.
· Her chance to activate Taunt is unreliable even at +6.
· A single Petrify stack means that a random auto can break the status effect.
· Might have niche application in PvP to counter the enemy's fever if you place her in the middle where she can petrify the entire enemy team. .
Date added(Tokyo): 2020-9-19