Athena (Devotion Athena)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
8 / 9 / 4 / 4
· 92 Damage to Target.
· 317 Damage to Target.
· 70% Debuff Taunt (Receive 2 debuffs in place of 1 debuff attack from the Enemy) for 20s to Self.
· -20% Debuff Duration Cut (Decrease debuff duration) for 20s to Self.
· 540 Damage to Target.
· 25% Reflect (Reflects a certain amount of damage back at the opponent; Does not reflect Drive Skills or durational damage) for 12s to Self.
· 90% Taunt (Taunt the enemy and takes all attacks directed at allies, except for attacks that target all Allies) for 12s to Self.
· 1450 Damage to 2 Random Enemies.
· 35% Reflect (Reflects a certain amount of damage back at the opponent; Does not reflect Drive Skills or durational damage) for 20s to 3 (Priority: Highest ATK) Allies.
· +1500 Max HP ↑ (+HP Gain) to All Allies.
· +2000 Max HP ↑ (+HP Gain) to All Allies [PvP Only].
· Reflect on her slide scales up to 40% at maxed +6 skills, allowing her to take 40% less damage from attacks, while reflecting this portion back at the enemy.
· She has a unique tap that can redirect debuffs toward herself, where it can have less effect (unless the debuff says its duration can't be cut) or be resisted entirely.
· Leader ability makes your entire PvP team tanky with 3500 additional health for each child.
· Her kit makes her very strong for PvP in the current meta. .
Date added(Tokyo): 2020-3-12