Hungry Limos (Full Limos)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
6 / 9 / 5 / 7
· 102 Damage to Target.
· 396 Damage to Target.
· 60% Buff Steal (Steal the buffs applied to an enemy and grant them to the user) to Any Buffs Enemy.
· 677 Damage to 2 (Priority: Highest DEF) Enemies.
· 75% Chance for ATK-DEF Switch (Switches the target's ATK and DEF while in effect) for 20s to 2 (Priority: Highest DEF) Enemies.
· 75% Chance for Confuse (Randomly attacks an ally instead of an enemy; Durational damage is applied, but does not affect durational Drive effects or revival) for 10s to 2 (Priority: Highest DEF) Enemies.
· 2039 Damage to 3 (Priority: Any Buffed) Enemies.
· 70% Buff Steal (Steal the buffs applied to an enemy and grant them to the user) to 3 Any Buffs Enemies.
· -35% Skill Charge ↓ (Decrease Skill Gauge charge amount; Stacks with Skill Gauge charge deceleration) for 16s to 3 (Priority: Any Buffed) Enemies.
· -15% DEF ↓ (Decrease DEF) to All Enemies.
· Ability to confuse 2 childs is really powerful in PvP, as it makes the fight temporarily into a pseudo 7v3.
· With her targeting highest defense, before facing her, make sure to manipulate your team's stats so that her confuse will land on the least impactful childs, ideally both before and after the ATK-DEF switch.
· Drive gauge can still be gained as normal while confused.
· Tap scales to 2583 damage and 80.1% chance at +6.
· Slide scales to 3998 damage, and 90.2% chance for both debuffs at +6.
Date added(Tokyo): 2020-6-11