DestinyChildGlobalWiki

Search site:

Justice Mafdet

/images/mafdettoo0.png /images/mafdettoo1.png justice mafdet_full
Stars:
Type:

Element:

Tier (PVE/PVP/Ragna/WB):

8 / 7 / 8 / 10

Leader:

· ATK +15% for Water Type Allies (on World Bosses ATK +20% for all Allies).

Auto:

· Deal 114 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).

Tap:

· Deal 500 Damage to 2 random Enemies, 70% chance to inflict Recovery Block (except for certain effects) for 8 seconds.

· On World Bosses, 70% chance to grant Awakening (CRT damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill damage increased by number of buffs) to self for 15 seconds.

Slide:

· Deal 1011 Damage 2 times to 2 Enemies (Priority: Debuffed) and 350 Bonus Damage, 600 Ignore DEF Damage to Fire Type Enemies.

Drive:

· Deal 2606 Damage to 4 random Enemies.

Notes:

· Tap scales to 3060 damage, 95.6% chance for Recovery Block, and 90.1% chance for Awakening at +6.

· Slide scales to 4675 damage and 1505 Ignore DEF damage.

· Very strong leader ability for Fire World Boss.

· Skill Queue: Tap-Slide.

Date:

Date added(Tokyo): 2020-8-20