DestinyChildGlobalWiki

Search site:

Love & Hate Davi

/images/c339_01.png /images/c339_02.png love & hate davi_full
Stars:
Type:

Element:

Tier (PVE/PVP/Ragna/WB):

8 / 6 / 10 / 9

Leader:

· Tap Skill Final Damage +15% for Fire Type Allies.

· (In Raids: Tap Skill Final Damage 15% added).

Auto:

· Deal 113 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).

Tap:

· Deal 462 Damage 3 times, Ignore DEF Damage 500 and 350 Bonus Damage to Wood Type Enemies.

· In Raids: 70% chance to grant Overload (except for Drive Skills all skill damage +30%, skill cooldown time increased.

· Skill Gauge Charge Speed decreased) to self for 14 seconds.

Slide:

· Deal 1009 Damage to 3 random Enemies and inflict Fortitude Explosion (Cancels 2 counts or less of Fortitude, deals damage equal to 200 of each count remaining afterwards).

Drive:

· Deal 2599 Damage to all Enemies, 700 Bonus Damage to Enemy Attackers.

Notes:

· Tap scales to 3012 damage, 1032 Ignore DEF damage, 855 Bonus Damage, and 85.2% chance at +6.

· Slide scales to 4666 damage and 504 damage for Fortitude Explosion at +6.

· Great for Wood Ragna and Wood World Boss due to her tap.

· Especially good against Piercing Luin Ragna Raid as she can remove her fortitude stacks.

Date:

Date added(Tokyo): 2020-9-29