Proud Failnaught (Realm Failnaught)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
7 / 6 / 9 / 9
· 101 Damage to Target.
· 389 Damage to Target.
· 60% Chance for Nullify DoT Debuffs (Nullifies DoT debuffs) to 2 Debuff Dot Allies.
· 704 Damage to 2 Random Enemies.
· 65% Double-edged Sword (Increase ATK while decreasing DEF) for 16s to 2 Highest ATK Fire Allies.
· +20% Skill Charge Addition (Instantly recharges a certain amount of the Skill Gauge) to 2 Highest ATK Fire Allies.
· +25% Tap Skill Final Blow (Strengthens Tap Skills) for 16s to 2 Highest ATK Fire Allies [Raid Only].
· 1828 Damage to 3 Random Enemies.
· +60% Skill Charge Acceleration (Accelerates Skill Gauge Charge Speed; Stacks with effects that increase Skill Gauge charge amount) for 20s to 3 Highest ATK Fire Allies.
· +30% Tap Skill Boost II (Increase the Final Blow of a Tap Skill) for 20s to 3 Highest ATK Fire Allies [Raid Only].
· +15% Skill Charge Acceleration (Accelerates Skill Gauge Charge Speed; Stacks with effects that increase Skill Gauge charge amount) to All Fire Allies.
· Tap scales to 2538 damage and 85.6% chance at +6.
· Slide scales to 3983 damage, 110.2% Double-Edged Sword, Skill Gauge +40.1%, and Tap Skill damage +50.6% at +6.
· Very powerful damage buffer with ability to also speed up 2 fire allies.
· The targeting for her slide means that ideally 2 other fire allies besides Failnaught should be the highest attack to take advantage of the gauge increase.
· Leader is decent if you don't have Love & Hate Davi or Tragedy Rusalka.
Date added(Tokyo): 2020-9-19