Rhea Silvia (誘惑の悪女 レアシルヴィア)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
7 / 7 / 5 / 8
· Deal 102 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).
· Deal 398 Damage to 1 Enemy (Lowest HP), 74% chance to inflict Marked (Change target of Damage Skill from Enemy to Marked Child)(Allies will focus attacks on marked enemy; however, Taunt takes priority) for 12 seconds and 75% to chance to remove 1 buff.
· Deal 690 Damage to 2 Enemies (Priority: Debuffed), increase Debuff Extension (Extends debuff duration) by +23% (based on current remaining duration) for 12 seconds, inflict Necrosis (210 DoT every 2 sec, unable to cut or extend debuff) for 14 seconds.
· Deal 2065 Damage to 3 Enemies (Highest ATK), inflict Necrosis (Deal continuous damage) (600 DoT every 2 sec., unable to cut or extend debuff) for 14 seconds and 80% chance to inflict Confuse for 10 seconds.
· Debuff Extension (Extends debuff duration) +12% to all Enemies (in PVP, Debuff Duration +15% added).
· Tap scales to 2584 damage, 99.6% to inflict Marked, and 95.1% to remove 1 buff at +6.
· Slide scasles to 4011 damage, Debuff Extension +46.6%, and 800 DoT at +6.
· Decent Dot applier for PvP, but her debuff duration doesn't affect Necrosis, so you will need other debuffers to take advantage of it.
· In terms of damage, she falls behind the current meta Dot appliers such as Lady Bathory, Myra, and Dreaming Saturn.
· For World Boss, if you're lacking debuff extenders, she'll be able to fill that role nicely, but will still be replaced by Luin due to Navi favoring Wood childs.
· Ignition Priority: Medium-Low.
· Her DoT increases slightly in damage, and gains an additional target, but overall she still falls behind current meta Dot appliers due to her subpar targeting.
Date added(Tokyo): 2022-01-27