Sagacious Sallos (Sagacious Sallos)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
0 / 0 / 0 / 0
· Deal 102 damage.
· Deal 403 damage.
· 75% chance to Nullify Silence Debuff (Nullify Silence Debuff) for 2 allies (Priority: Silenced) for 10s.
· In Raids, 45% chance to grant Focus (During the effect duration, attacks will become critical attacks and will not miss; Immune to Blind and anything that negatively affects critical attacks) for 1 light type ally (Highest ATK) for 16s.
· Deal 739 damage to do enemies (Priority: Dark).
· Grant +1800 Max HP ↑ (Sets up a barrier, granting additional HP) to 3 Light type allies (Lowest HP) for 16s.
· +30% Slide Skill Boost (Strengthens Slide Skills) for 3 light type allies (Highest ATK) for 16s.
· In Raids, 70% chance to grant Awaken (CRT Damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill Damage increased by number of buffs) to 3 light type allies (Highest ATK) for 16s.
· Deal 196 damage to 3 Enemies (Priority: Dark).
· 100% chance to Nullify Silence Debuff (Nullify Silence Debuff) for 10s.
· Grant +2500 Max HP ↑ (Sets up a barrier, granting additional HP) for 20s to 5 Light type allies.
· +20% Critical ATK ↑ (Increase the Final Blow of a critical attack) for light type allies (In Raids, +20% added).
Date added(Tokyo): 2022-10-09