Seth (黒太子の傀儡 セト)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
6 / 8 / 4 / 9
· Deal 102 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).
· Deal 398 Damage to 1 Enemy (Priority: Debuffed), Debuff Extension (Extends debuff duration) +30% for 1 Enemy with Debuffs for 8 seconds.
· Deal 690 Damage 2 times to 1 Enemy (Priority: Highest HP), inflict Damage Resonance (Deal a certain amount of the Damage done to target to another Enemy that is not the target) (Also deal 25% of the Damage done to target up to 2 Enemies with Lowest HP other than target) and 70% chance to inflict Marked (Allies will focus attacks on marked enemy; However, Taunt takes priority) for 12 seconds.
· Deal 2065 Damage to 3 Enemies (Priority: Lowest HP), inflict Buff Blast (last applied buff is removed, then deal damage based on its effect type by a factor of x600) on 3 Enemies (Priority: Buffed).
· Debuff Extension (Extends debuff duration) +15% for Dark Type Enemies.
· Tap scales to 2584 damage and +65.4% Debuff duration at +6.
· Slide scales to 4014 damage, 45% Damage Resonance, and 90.1% chance at +6.
· Tap is very useful for World Boss for higher debuff uptime.
· Highest HP targeting in PvP is awkward if Marked isn't applied at the same time.
· With many teams running a Taunt child and stacking debuff evasion through their equipment, Seth isn't as impactful.
Date added(Tokyo): 2021-04-22