Daoine Sidhe (Reika Takagi)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
6 / 4 / 9 / 9
· 92 Damage to Target.
· 326 Damage to Target.
· +500 Barrier (Generates Barrier (absorbs damage before HP is affected) and takes damage for other targets) for 8s to 5 Fire Allies.
· 572 Damage to Target.
· 70% Double-edged Sword (Increase ATK while decreasing DEF) for 16s to 5 Fire Allies.
· 1474 Damage to 2 Random Enemies.
· +30% Drive Skill DEF ↑ (Increase DEF against Drive Skills) for 15s to 5 Random Allies.
· +10% Tap Skill DEF ↑ (Increase DEF against Tap Skills) to All Fire Allies.
· She should be categorized as a damage buffer rather than a tank, as she doesn't do much tanking and can actually make your childs take more damage.
· Amazing in Wood Ragna as well as all Wood World Boss.
· Her damage buff allows your fire DPS to keep up with the other elementally advantaged attackers in World Boss, which means you can recycle the Daoine squad instead of investing in additional attackers for that element.
· However, note that running Daoine Sidhe and fire attackers will steal buffs away from your other counter element attackers for World Boss, making weak point attacks less effective.
· With a high uncap Newbie Mona on your World Boss team, it's not recommended to run Daoine Sidhe for non-Wood World Bosses.
Date added(Tokyo): 2018-12-24