Sunny Chang'e (Sunny Chang'e)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
10 / 8 / 8 / 8
· 100 Damage to Target.
· 381 Damage to Target.
· 52.5% Chance for Full Charge (Instantly fully charges the Skill Gauge (Chance to activate)) to Random Ally.
· 663 Damage to Target.
· +40% Skill Charge ↑ (Increase Skill Gauge charge amount; Stacks with Skill Gauge charge acceleration) for 2 Turns to 2 (Priority: Highest ATK) Allies.
· -2 Cooldown Reduced (Decrease the cooldown time of the target's Slide Skills over a certain period of time) for 2 Turns to 2 (Priority: Highest ATK) Allies.
· 1789 Damage to 3 Random Enemies.
· 80% Chance for Stun for 12s to 3 Random Enemies.
· +400 Drive Skill Addition (Instantly recharges a certain amount of the Drive gauge) to Self.
· +8% Skill Charge ↑ (Increase Skill Gauge charge amount; Stacks with Skill Gauge charge acceleration) to All Water Allies.
· One of the best general-use speed buffer.
· Her 2 second cool down for slide is significant, and 2 turns duration means it will on average last longer than any other time-based speed buffer.
· Gradually replaced by element-specific speed buffers for Ragna and World Boss.
· Ignition priority: Low.
· After Ignition, she speed buffs 3 targets, but still lacks additional utility in damage or sustain for Ragna/World Boss, as her speed buff overlaps with that of element specific buffers.
Date added(Tokyo): 2018-12-24