9 / 10 / 10 / 9
· Skill Gauge Charge Speed +12% for all Allies (During PvP, Skill Gauge Charge Speed +8% for Water Type Allies).
· Deal 101 Auto Attack damage to the target (Automatic).
· Deal 389 Damage, Skill Gauge Charge Amount +30% to 1 Ally (Priority: Highest ATK) for 20 seconds and Nullify Debuffs (Canceled after 10 seconds or upon receiving 1 debuff attacks).
· Deal 704 Damage, Skill Gauge +35% for 2 Allies (Priority: Lowest Skill Gauge Amount while charging skills) and grant Slide Skill Cooldown-2 seconds for 16 seconds.
· During PvP, grant Immortal (HP cannot drop below 1) to 2 Allies with Lowest HP for 10 seconds.
· Deal 1828 Damage to 3 random Enemies, Skill Gauge Charge Amount +60% to 3 Allies (Priority: Highest ATK) for 2 turns and Drive Gauge +500.
· One of the best 2 general-use speed buffer.
· Alternative to Chang'e, but they can also work together on the same team due to different priority and Thisbe's slide giving flat skill gauge amount, while Chang'e's slide gives a skill gauge charge amount buff (Thisbe's tap won't stack with other skill gauge amount speed buffs).
· The cooldown portion of her slide is applied before the gauge increase portion.
· Tap scales to 2538 damage and Skill Gauge Charge Amount +64.5% at +6.
· Slide scales to 3983 damage and Skill Gauge +66.1%.
· Skill Queue: Slide.
Date added(Tokyo): 2020-9-3