Hands Isolde (Hands Isolde)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
7 / 9 / 5 / 8
· 101 Damage to Target.
· 387 Damage to Target.
· 60% Chance for Freeze (Decrease Skill Gauge Charge Speed and charge amount while inflicting added debuff effects to Bleed and Poison) for 8 s to Target.
· 645 Damage to 2 Priority Highest ATK Enemies.
· -20% Skill Charge ↓ (Decrease Skill Gauge Charge Speed; Stacks with effects that decrease Skill Gauge charge amount) for 14 s to 2 Highest ATK Enemies.
· 300 Water Balloon (Take damage when attacking, and reset Skill Gauge when duration or turn ends) for 2 s or 10 s to 2 Highest ATK Enemies.
· 1968 Damage to 3 Priority Healer Enemies.
· 90% Chance for Freeze (Decrease Skill Gauge Charge Speed and charge amount while inflicting added debuff effects to Bleed and Poison) for 16 s to 3 Priority Healer Enemies.
· -15% ATK ↓ (Decrease ATK) to All Fire Enemies.
· Water Balloon's damage is pure damage (will hit for the amount said on the skill).
· Freeze increases DoT damage by around 15%.
· Chance to apply debuff for her slide isn't tied to skill level, so low uncaps can also work.
· Higher uncaps will increase damage and her slow effectiveness.
· Tap scales to 2547 damage and 82.8% chance at +6.
· Slide scales to 3936 damage, -42.8% Skill Gauge Charge Speed, and 1300 damage for Water Balloon at +6.
· Can be useful for surviving against World Bosses with hard-hitting abilities.
Date added(Tokyo): 2019-8-17